Idaho Division of Human Resources Program Supervisor- BH QA Unit in Boise, Idaho
The Division of Behavioral Health’s Quality Assurance program is seeking a Program Supervisor for Quality Assurance Utilization Management processes including 19-2524 review, Preadmission screening and resident review (PASRR) review, CQI Record Reviews, BHPA, and HRSA site approval. We are looking for an individual with demonstrated leadership abilities; critical thinking skills; excellent communication and interpersonal skills; problem solving skills; and systems-thinking competencies.
This announcement will be used to fill the current vacancy in Boise only. If you have previously applied for Program Supervisor and wish to be considered for this vacancy, you must reapply under this announcement. Previous scores will not be used.
- Supervising staff in QA who work on 19-2524 reviews, PASRR reviews, CQI record reviews, Behavioral Health Program Approval.
- Hiring and training staff, evaluating performance, and determining staff training needs.
- Monitoring behavioral health program effectiveness and compliance with laws and regulations.
- Conducting research, and program improvement activities related to quality of care and quality assurance.
- Preparing comprehensive reports, including data analysis, related to quality assurance.
- Developing and providing training and presentations to groups.
- Development of procedural and/or training manuals.
- Participating in workgroups as subject matter expert in behavioral health.
- Responding to inquiries and consulting on mental health and/or substance use disorder issues.
- Developing and disseminating information on new technologies, service delivery models, improved practices, and research findings.
- Identifying policy and regulation issues.
Some knowledge of management practices.
Experience developing procedures and monitoring a budget.
Experience supervising staff.
Experience providing liaison with customer/provider groups.
Experience interpreting federal or state regulations.
Additional Qualifications: Are not required; however, having the minimum qualifications and the education and/or experience below will increase your score.
Licensed Behavioral Health professional in the state of Idaho, or ability to become licensed within 90 days. Examples of licensure include: Licensed Masters Social Worker (LMSW), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC), Licensed Clinical Professional Counselors (LCPC), and Licensed Marriage & Family Therapists (LMFT).
Knowledge and experience with quality assurance/improvement principles and evaluation methodologies. Typically gained by at least one-year experience conducting medical records review, performing root cause analysis, or completion of formal training (i.e. Quality Management, Lean Six Sigma)
Experience using WITS or an electronic health records system. Typically gained by at least six months experience.
There is an exam for this position to determine an applicant's eligibility. Click the "" button below to review the exam. You must receive a score of 68 to pass this exam. If at any time during the screening/testing process your responses or resume do not support the answers you provided, your name will be removed from the register.
How to Apply:
Click on any Apply Online button and follow the instructions provided to complete the Application Checklist and Exam for this position. When updating your online application information, please select Health and Welfare under "Agencies," full-time under "Job Type/Shift" and Boise under "Cities."
Open for Recruitment: April 17, 2018 - May 1, 2018
Announcement #: 08990025119
Salary Range: $27.00 - $32.40 per hour -Plus Competitive Benefits!