Washington Federal Operations Specialist-On-line Banking in Boise, Idaho
This position functions as the person responsible for all aspects of the Online Banking, Bill Pay and telephone banking systems. Assists customers and staff with Online Banking, Bill Pay and telephone banking questions and problems.
Online Banking -Assist customers in the online banking enrollment process. Process business administrator changes for Online Banking including verification of owners and system setup. Help customers with questions and issues regarding online banking and bill payment. Assist in research of bill payment transactions using Check Free software application. Contact vendor support to resolve any Online Banking or bill payment issues. Process stop payments from customer Care and branches. Contacting client's directly to resolve problems and issues with regards to online banking, mobile app.
Telephone banking-- Assist customers and staff with questions regarding telephone banking. Reset PINs when needed for customers. Contact programmers to resolve any IVR issues.
- Familiarity with the Internet and Internet browsers including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari
- Good working knowledge of MS-Office including Outlook, Excel, Word
- Some knowledge of Quicken, QuickBooks
- Ability to multi-task (listening to customers, typing and analyzing information) simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively, courteously and provide the customer with accurate information
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Ability to learn and apply skills quickly
- Adaptable to change
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Experience with an on-line computer system
ALL ADDRESSES: Boise, ID
FUNCTIONAL GROUP: Operations
Weekly Hours: 40