DXC Technology Enterprise Monitoring Technical Consultant - Public Trust Clearance or DoD Security Clearance, in Boise, Idaho
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries.
The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology at http://www.dxc.technology/ .
DXC Technology has an immediate need in our US Public Sector group for a Enterprise Monitoring Technical Consultant in Boise, ID. Charleston, WV. Clarksville, VA. Plano, TX. and Pontiac, MI.
Highly motivated individual for the role of Enterprise Monitoring Technical Consultant. This person joining the team will be responsible for delivering and supporting IT System, Application and Business process monitoring solutions for DXC Technology ITO clients. This individual will ensure that a given client’s hardware, operating systems, software systems and applications are properly monitored utilizing a variety of monitoring tools and a basic programming / scripting skillset. As a subject matter expert, it also requires the ability to work on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. This expert will also be responsible for mentoring and guiding less experienced employees. Additionally, it may be required to interact with internal and external clients for requirements gathering and solution proposal.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for implementing part or all of the Enterprise Monitoring and Application Management systems technical solution as a member of a multi-discipline team, including new implementations, enhancements to existing solutions, customized solutions and reporting integrations in full compliance with DXC Quality Management System requirements
• Occasionally responsible for providing a detailed technical design for enterprise solutions.
• Understands a broad spectrum of company technology in order to provide part or all of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements.
• Works with and under the direction of the Project/Technical Manager and with customer nominated representatives.
• Liaises with Solutions Architect as appropriate.
• Provides technical leadership on specific integration activities that are part of an engagement.
• Leads or provides expertise in triage and incident management with collection and analysis of performance metrics as-required to diagnoses complex system problems and in collaboration with other technology professionals to determine root cause in a timely manner, following ITIL incident, problem and change management processes and internal best practices related to technology infrastructure being supported.
• Contributes to knowledge tools and communities, and ensures project learnings are documented and shared.
• Proactively encourages membership and contributions of others to professional community. Uses professions to meet the relevant certification and professional standards.
• Produces internally published material such as knowledge briefs, service delivery kit components or modules, etc.
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities