CTG eCommerce Website Analyst in Boise, Idaho
Title: eCommerce Website Analyst
Job Number: 18202253
CTG is hiring
Position : eCommerce Website Analyst
Location: Boise, ID
Contract length: 2 years
Project Description: The eCommerce Site Merchandiser is responsible for developing a world-class shopping experience on Client.com and will ensure that the online merchandising strategy aligns with the organization’s overall business objectives. The Merchandiser will be responsible for handling a wide variety of eCommerce functions on Client.com ranging from coordinating the details for new product launches to creating and analyzing reports within web analytics platforms.
• eCommerce Merchandising
• Business Analysis
• Strategic planning and coordination
• Drive sales, manage conversions, inventory turns & site optimization through the E-commerce platform.
• Develop a strategic plan based on historical performance, competitive research, and customer feedback to drive sales and enhance to purchasing experience.
• Frequently analyze site search reports to develop redirect strategies in order to improve sales conversion.
• Continuously seek new ways of understanding and fulfilling the needs of our customers improving customer satisfaction in the shopping funnel/journey
• Keep on top of competitors and market trends in retail and E-Commerce.
• Provide guidance on category merchandising plans (site creative & promotions; videos, display, taxonomy and navigation of category, family, and product pages).
• Adjust site strategy based on assessment of the competitive landscape (e.g., site merchandising strategies of key competitors and best-in-class online retailers) and emerging online trends.
• Interact with Marketing and Creative Services to individualize and drive E-Commerce promotions and marketing ventures.
• Analyze key site metrics to identify white space and opportunities to be capitalized on to deliver and exceed budgeted volumes and profit goals.
• Manage web KPIs such as category conversion, left our site, AOV, abandon cart, bounce/exit rates, AOV, etc.
• Prepare written and oral correspondence to internal customers including weekly site performance, plan execution and process improvement.
• Partner with Marketing on merchandising strategies and campaigns. Assist in managing vendor relationships & developing mutually beneficial merchandising strategies.
• Identify revenue and branding opportunities to build up Client loyalty ecosystem
• Identify and drive opportunities to optimize navigation and usability to maximize conversion
Required Skills & Abilities
• Proven Leadership abilities and the strategic vision to grow and manage a separate channel in support of merchant initiatives.
• Excellent time management skills and strong sense of urgency, with ability to multitask and work autonomously.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Demonstrated ability to triage and prioritize based on data, business goals, and customer impact
• Ability to work collaboratively across functional groups.
• Knowledge of HTML and experience with website content management systems preferred (IBM Websphere)
• Acute sense of brand and customer intimacy.
• Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook and a basic understanding of HTML and Google Analytics
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT