Continental Corporation BestDrive Commercial Salesperson in Boise, Idaho
About Continental With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 227,000 employees in 56 countries. The Tire Division currently has 24 production and development locations worldwide. While the Continental premium tire brand is clearly focused on leading safety performance, the broad brand portfolio and product range offer solutions for most of the market segments. Continuous investments in R&D make a major contribution to cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility.
Auto req ID 78148BR
Job Title BestDrive Commercial Salesperson
Country United States
Posting Location Boise, ID
The Commercial Sales Representative is the main contact for sales and service in a thriving Commercial Tire Dealership. The Commercial Sales Representative is in charge of sales for area fleets as well as promoting new tires, retreads and tire services. Daily solicitation of existing store accounts, as well as calling on prospective new accounts are essential to building a profitable book of business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Solicit commercial truck tire accounts in designated areas
• Responsible for the sale of new truck tires, retreads and services
• Maintain current accounts with regular sales calls and follow up to accounts
• Learn and work through the existing business operating system for billing of above sales channels
• Maintain an acceptable profit margin
• Actively seeking new accounts and represent the company to potential customers.
• Developing and maintaining a thorough knowledge of products and services to provide accurate information to customers.
• Meeting established sales and gross profit goals.
• Evaluating customer needs and making recommendations
• Preparing weekly sales plans and completing all call reports following established company procedures.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Previous Sales Experience
• Previous Commercial Tire Sales Experience preferred
• Must be able to work in a resultsoriented, fastpaced environment as part of a team
• Good oral and written communication ability
• Must be able to pass a background check including employment history, SSN verification, criminal history, etc.
• Must be able to pass a physical exam and drug test
Previous Commercial Tire Sales Experience
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to North.America.Recruiting@continental-corporation.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.209.4000.
Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.