Idaho Division of Human Resources Administrative Assistant in Boise, Idaho
*SPECIAL NOTIFICATION: * This position is exempt from classified state service and the rules of the Division of Human Resources and the Idaho Personnel Commission.
This is a full-time, year-round nonpartisan position with the Idaho Legislature.
*Typical Duties: *
- Coordinates administrative activities requiring frequent contact with the media, the public, volunteers, other state agencies, and governmental officials.
- Staffs legislative interim committees, including taking meeting minutes.
- Composes correspondence from general instructions; formats/types a variety of executive, sensitive, confidential, official, and/or legal documents.
- Maintains calendar of events/activities.
- Purchases office supplies for staff.
- Coordinates Public Records Request responses for the agency.
- Back up Gift Shop cashier.
- First point of contact for visitors to the office, and via phone.
- Assists with accounts payable and PCard transactions.
*Minimum Qualifications: *
- Good knowledge of office support functions including word processing, filing, composing a variety of business documents, and reception (knowledge of GEMS and State of Idaho Statewide Accounting System a plus).
- Strong computer skills and extensive experience with Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to independently solve problems.
- Strong knowledge of grammar and punctuation rules.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment with frequent deadlines while maintaining professionalism.
- Cash handling experience.
To Apply: Mail or email cover letter, resume and 3 professional references by* *May 2, 2018 to:
Legislative Services Office Terri Kondeff P.O. Box 83720 Boise, ID 83720-0054Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Open for Recruitment: April 17, 2018 - May 2, 2018
Announcement #: NONCLS024136
Salary Range: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour -Plus Competitive Benefits!